Mission Address (use exact wording below for letters)

Mission Address

(use exact address below for letters -

packages require a different address)

Církev Ježíše Krista Svatých posledních dnů

Elder Joseph Mullen

Badeniho 1

160 00 Praha 6

Czech Republic Europe

Friday, March 23, 2012

K, so here are some pics - I'm so sorry, there is just like no time to get all the descriptions written and sent! Just too busy being a missionary I guess haha. But here are at least some to whet your palette (an amuse bouche, if you will haha)






Me and a recent convert chinese member here. His conversion story is amazing. His family owns a little chinese restaurant, which is where we took this pic. It's rare to get him smiling like this - whenever we go to take pictures, he always gets serious haha. He's awesome, though, and is working towards serving a mission.






Elder Gleue rocking the night-vision goggles we found in the primary room. Not as good as the ones in the army, I think haha.




Me and Elder Ditě (Dee-tye) - he was set apart the day of the conference by President Irwin and stayed with us and the Assistents for his companions for the rest of the day. He is an amazing guy and will be an awesome missionary in Canada (English Speaking). He's from Jihlava.






Elders Dietrich, Ingalls, Mullen, and Stradling in the elevator coming back from a fun sports day with members and investigators.







I love this picture. And, even more, I love the Czech Republic. It is such a beautiful land and I feel so honored to be able to serve here.






This is me and the recent convert from Olomouc. He is such an awesome guy and it was way fun to catch up with him at the conference. He's a priest now!





Me at Kutná Hora (Koot-nuh Hor-uh) with all the skulls. Creepy! (but really cool!)



Me and Starší Meiling in front of one of the crypts at the bone church.




Being very GQ on the pathway to St. Barbora's cathedral in Kutna Hora. It was gorgeous and very european haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment