Mission Address (use exact wording below for letters)

Mission Address

(use exact address below for letters -

packages require a different address)

Církev Ježíše Krista Svatých posledních dnů

Elder Joseph Mullen

Badeniho 1

160 00 Praha 6

Czech Republic Europe

Sunday, May 20, 2012

PICTURES...HOORAY!!



P1020933.JPG
We are at the train station at Karlštejn! Gotta love those trains! Remember how exciting and crazy I thought that train was in Canada? Yeah, trains are just the norm haha.
P1020924.JPG
Elder Medonich, Sister Bean, and I celebrating 1 year in the Relief Society room
P1020925.JPG
The entry way of our new apartment building

P1020926.JPG
Me and Brother Čaněk, the assistant Branch mission leader. He is an amazing man and someone who I really love and respect.
P1020927.JPG
Going up the road to Karlštejn - how cool is this place?

P1020928.JPG
Me at Karlštejn
P1020929.JPG
Me at Karlštejn
P1020930.JPG
Picking off the imaginary invaders with my imaginary bow...yes, I'm still my silly self.

P1020931.JPG
Overlooking the beautiful surroundings. Isn't it amazing? How lucky am I to serve here?!
P1020932.JPG
 Elder Medonich and I on the way back to the train. What an awesome Elder!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment