Mission Address (use exact wording below for letters)

Mission Address

(use exact address below for letters -

packages require a different address)

Církev Ježíše Krista Svatých posledních dnů

Elder Joseph Mullen

Badeniho 1

160 00 Praha 6

Czech Republic Europe

Monday, June 4, 2012

Oh Mylanta, it's June Already


June 4, 2012


Ahoj, Family!!!

How excited I am to email you about this week! Thank you so much for all the emails and updates on Elder Whiting - what an experience he is having there. I'm happy having my experiences here in Brno, too. Different, but wonderful all the same. I hope he got my email, did you get a chance to send it?

Now for some answers to your questions:
1)  That was a cool story about your less active member waiting at the church step...any follow up on him this week?  Unfortunately not. We're gonna try to get back in contact with him this week.

2)  What did Sister Martin make for your break the fast dinner? She made delicious spaghetti, meatballs, salad, and garlic bread made with the traditional czech dark bread. It was so delicious! How wonderful the Martinovi are!

3)  How does Brno compare to Prague?  Are you loving the people there?
Brno branch is amazing. Of course I still miss and will always miss some of those people in Prague branch, but there are so many here that I am just getting so close to. I love the saints here in Brno.

5)  How was zone training?  Are you planning a trip to Bratislava in the near future?  Nothing like a little road trip for variety!!  Zone leader council was great, way fun to meet up with all those awesome Elders again.  We are planning on going to Bratislava for an exchange next week, which will be great!

Well, time is just flying! Sorry I don't have as much time to write back, but I wanted to get some pictures forwarded and had just too much fun reading all the emails and looking at all the adorable pictures I got from Chris and Jenna. Sure do love that little Landon

Love you all so, so much. This work is a work of miracles. And some miracles are immediately visible. Some take more time. But I know that they will come in time as we continue to work with all our heart might mind and strength. Once again, send my love to Cinny and to everyone there.

S laskou,
Starsi Mullen






Break the Fast Dinner at the Martin's,
We are so grateful for the senior missionaries in the Czech Republic
who take such good care of our daughters and sons.

No comments:

Post a Comment