For those of you who may not know, I am entering the Missionary Training Center this Wednesday, May 4, as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I will be in the MTC until July 5, at which point I will be flown to the Czech Republic to begin the Lord's work in that part of the world.
![]() |
| Dad, Mom, Elder Mullen, and President Murphy |
Yesterday, I was officially set apart as a full-time missionary! My mission has officially begun, but I can't wait to enter the MTC at 1:00 on Wednesday to really begin the hardest, but most rewarding, 2 years of my life!
For those of you who weren't able to make it to my farewell talk on Easter Sunday, I will post my talk (as requested) in a separate post above.
These will likely the the only posts I actually post myself - my parents will be taking over starting Wednesday, posting all the pictures I send and emails I write weekly for you to enjoy.
How excited I am to be the Lord's hands! I know that this is the true gospel of Jesus Christ, that the Book of Mormon is a sacred record, and that all men can come closer to our Heavenly Father by reading and living by its precepts. Sbohem na dva roky!
For those of you who weren't able to make it to my farewell talk on Easter Sunday, I will post my talk (as requested) in a separate post above.
These will likely the the only posts I actually post myself - my parents will be taking over starting Wednesday, posting all the pictures I send and emails I write weekly for you to enjoy.
How excited I am to be the Lord's hands! I know that this is the true gospel of Jesus Christ, that the Book of Mormon is a sacred record, and that all men can come closer to our Heavenly Father by reading and living by its precepts. Sbohem na dva roky!

No comments:
Post a Comment