Mission Address (use exact wording below for letters)

Mission Address

(use exact address below for letters -

packages require a different address)

Církev Ježíše Krista Svatých posledních dnů

Elder Joseph Mullen

Badeniho 1

160 00 Praha 6

Czech Republic Europe

Sunday, December 16, 2012

I'm Back in Prague!!

September 17, 2012

Hello, dearest family!


So from the emails it sounds like you already know, but I'm emailing you once again from the office in Prague! This is just a quick email to tide you over until Saturday, President gave me permission so you know that all is well and such. So yes, I am back in Prague with Elder Coleman and will serve as Assistant to President Irwin. What an opportunity - I truly am humbled by the opportunity. I am so, so excited to continue to work with President and to be able to serve all the missionaries in the Czech/Slovak mission. Elder Coleman and I are super excited to serve together and we're looking forward to a wonderful transfer. I love you all so much and will write more on Saturday (yup, Pdays are on Saturdays once again!). 

S laskou,
Starsi Mullen

No comments:

Post a Comment