Mission Address (use exact wording below for letters)

Mission Address

(use exact address below for letters -

packages require a different address)

Církev Ježíše Krista Svatých posledních dnů

Elder Joseph Mullen

Badeniho 1

160 00 Praha 6

Czech Republic Europe

Monday, December 17, 2012

On the Road Again!


September 29, 2012

So here are some pictures! It's handy to do it from the office, so I'll try to send more pictures more often!






30 - Me driving! This is on our journey from Brno to Zilina.



45 - Me opening my package from Aunt Sue and Uncle Steve this morning! Yummy yummy - thanks so much! (that little knife is a cool mini-leatherman every missionary received last Christmas - it has the mission name and year engraved on it and it was a gift for us all from the dad of one of missionaries who is the CEO of Leatherman. Cool!)


46 - Me and Elder Coleman driving! This will be a very common scene over the next transfer - both of us in the car!


47 - Driving through Bratislava, this is Bratislava Castle. It is absolutely beautiful - gotta love those castles ("do we HAVE to go see another castle?? haha)


48 - Kind of a cool picture of a castle ruin we snapped on our way to Zilina. These ruins are everywhere in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. I liked the picture, so I thought I'd send it!


49 - Elder Coleman and I on the namesti in Zilina before we left from our training there. We were so happy and pumped up for our 6 hour drive back! haha, so maybe not super pumped up, but we still love the work!

No comments:

Post a Comment