Hello, my dearest family!
Wow, what a wonderful set of emails I got this week! First of all, Kate, thank you so much for your email - it was so beautiful and absolutely perfect for a missionary. You must have been one haha! I loved it and thank you so, so much for sending the program. I'm gonna show off my Gram to the missionaries in our district today. Thanks again!
And Jeff! Holy cow, you're Beff again, just the new and improved version. It was so good to hear from you - the feeling is mutual on the whole time flying thing, it seems like it's just gonna be a blink of an eye before we'll see each other. I'll keep doing it for the lulz and for people's souls haha. (get it, it rhymes!)
So now, family, wow, how good it was so see you all in that beautiful picture. It was absolutely perfect. With Clayton looking on from above and me looking on my computer monitor we have all of Gram's posterity. What a beautiful photo to treasure. And Tata, you've lost weight! You all look so, so good - I love you all!
The funeral sounds like it was absolutely perfect. What a tender mercy and miracle to have my letter arrive. It gave me goosebumps all over. It's amazing how the Lord truly is in charge and how His tender mercies are over all of us. The songs and feel of the funeral sounds like it was one of joy, not sorrow, which is exactly what they should be. How good that is. What a blessing the gospel is to all of us. As for me, I continue to do well. There is no despair being sent home from the Czech Republic - only high spirits (and a good dosage of sprinkles!)
Christers, thank you for reading my letter at Gram's grave. I couldn't think of someone better to read my words to Gram. I love you so much and cherish not only our brotherhood, but our friendship. Love you, Christers!
And, oh, what I would have given to be there for that concert! I think I'd give up anything, except an opportunity to serve the Lord with all my heart here in Brno. It sounds like all the love was palpable and how good that is. Please give my best to everyone. Yesterday for fast sunday I especially fasted for Libby - I love you Libby!
Ok, so this email is basically my confession of love for you all haha - it's just so hard to describe what you all mean to me through email. Just know that you are in my thoughts and I love you all!
This week was wonderful for us here in Brno, with lots of success in teaching and finding. We taught 3 new investigators and 15 lessons, which continues to be a blessing. We're also looking forward to a wonderful week this week.
One quick miracle before I have to go - so this week we had set up a meeting with an investigator and were looking forward to it, but he called a bit before and said he'd be coming to the building not alone, but with his Mom! Yes, we are now teaching his mom! She is absolutely wonderful and has a special spirit around her. She told us that she judges if something is good mainly off of her feelings, and she only had good feelings with us. It was a testimony to me of the power of the spirit.
The lord truly leads this work! I love him, I love Gram, and I love you all!
S laskou,
Starsi Mullen
No comments:
Post a Comment